Air Gun Safety in the Workplace - Safety Video
Produced by Guardair Corporation, this 8-minute safety video identifies potentially dangerous workplace practices related to air gun usage, outlines corrective actions, and covers steps to ensure OSHA compliance. Includes the following important topics:
- OSHA Regulations governing the use of air guns:
OHSA Standard 29 CFR 1910.242(b) - Compressed Air Used For Cleaning
OSHA Standard 29 CFR 1910.95 – Occupational Noise Exposure
- Meeting the 30 psi requirement
- Incorporating effective “chip-guarding”
- Limiting excessive noise
- Selecting the right safety air gun
- Reinforcing safe operating practices
Ideal for your next plant safety meeting!
“WATCH NOW” will stream instantly. Expect download times of up to 15 minutes for “DOWNLOAD VIDEO” due to hi-def format.